Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Products-Natural Kids Rock Too!





Hey guys! Im back to tell you about the awesome product line I've fallen love with. (s/n I need a nickname for you guys..like the Beyhive LOL!)

You've been waiting long enough so Im going to get right to it.

The line that I love, and have been using exclusively goes by the name of ...*drumroll please* 

"Natural Kids Rock Too"

I know there are a million people pushing products right now, but I think this brand is different because the actually CARE which seems to be a rare thing. I'm going to do a quick breakdown of my staples from this line, and I'll also make a separate post where i let you all know which products i used for her most recent style. Like I always say, 'Its the process, not the products" but when you find one that compliments the other, its a beautiful thing. In the end everyone's hair is different but I think that this line can work for everyone based off of the ingredients alone.

Fudge Pop Shampoo Bar: 
Perfect the way it is. Love the lather it gives and how it makes the hair feel clean but not stripped. It seems like it last forever and there's less waste. Very easy to use and makes cleaning her scalp a breeze.








Berry Conditioner
Can you say SLIP?! Smell and consistency is great as well. I'm so tempted to use it as a leave in lol.






CoConutty Oil: 
By far my favorite thing! I have been raving about this to anyone who is close to me. I've had my eye on that Parachute for a while but i was super skeptical because all of my personal experiences with coconut oil haven't been good. My hair loves it, her hair loves it..softness, shine..I could go on and on. 








Strawberry Jammy & Strawberry Pudding
 -Strawberry Jam & Pudding: Okay I decided to do these together because theyre kind of the same.but different lol. I think the jam is great for fly aways, edges and sleek styles though I could use it for a twistout too. The strawberry pudding could be the same but I prefer to use this for twistouts, braidouts and refreshing.Idid add the Pudding to a spray bottle with water and a little CCN oil and its a great refresher..doesn't feel heavy or add any buildup throughout the week.






 Once I start to post different styles ive done I think people will see the difference in the two products. For example, I used water, oil, then the pudding for her twists. When doing her twistout 4 days later I used the Jam to go back and smooth her edges and I pulled the front into a top knot. 

If you guys want to try the products I've put together a few things to get you started. Pictured below are 2 box sets based off of my favorites so far.


Amayas Little Rock Box (Sample size)

Amaya's Curly Girl Box


You can purchase either of these boxes by visiting www.naturalkidsrocktoo.com. Feel free to use my code "AmayaRocks" to get free shipping! 

Once again THANK YOU to everyone who has been on this journey with me so far. Im very excited to share which products I use for which styles and how this line has made my routine so much easier. 

NEXT UP ON THE BLOG; CGA goes straight-After almost 3 years I finally applied heat. Stay tuned!!









1 comment:

  1. This is my first t e i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work baby hair gel

    ReplyDelete